At this critical moment for public health in the United States, come together with others to learn how the strategic use of legal and policy tools can address fundamental drivers of inequity, promote health and well-being, and save lives.
The 2021 Public Health Law Conference will examine law and policy pathways to:
- Equitable COVID-19 Recovery
- Improving child and adolescent health
- Addressing environmental and climate challenges
- Eliminating the social and structural barriers to health equity
- Addressing critical issues like the ACA, opioids, mental health, gun violence and vaccinations
- Strengthening the legal capacity of public health departments
Who should attend?
- Public health officials and practitioners
- State attorneys general and public health lawyers
- Researchers and academics
- Advocacy and philanthropic organizations
- Those working in sectors that impact health outcomes like housing, education and transportation
The 2021 Public Health Law Conference is organized by: