People. Policy. Progress. What Your Sponsorship Means.
Progress on issues critical to the health of our communities requires the collaboration of diverse people and organizations, and an understanding of how to harness the power of law and policy to make real and lasting change. Your sponsorship will help build capacity and connectedness for key partners in community health and equip them with the tools needed to advance collective work on:
- Addressing the systems that are driving health disparities.
- Advancing evidence-based measures to help combat the ongoing opioid crisis.
- Identifying law and policy pathways for making communities more resilient to and prepared for the health impacts of climate change.
- Ensuring equitable access to reproductive, maternal, and child health services.
- Identifying ways in which public health can use its authority to address structural racism and key social determinants of health.
- Addressing legal barriers and facilitating data sharing to advance health and health equity.
View the sponsorship prospectus. Sponsorships can be tailored to your organization’s needs.
For questions about sponsorship, contact Ann Phi-Wendt at email@example.com
Thank You Sponsors